SecWare: Secretarial Software
SecWare Statutory Management desktop software takes care of statutory compliance for private companies, public companies, non-profit organisations, personal liability and state owned companies.
This database driven secretarial software automates all statutory forms (CoR’s) and correspondence including share certificates, resolutions, and the Memorandum of Incorporation (MOI), all according the Companies Act and CIPC requirements.
SecWare is an essential tool for running a successful secretarial practice.
SecWare will take care of the following statutory requirements:
- Automates completion of forms and correspondence from the database. No need to re-type any information
- Reporting, tracking and submission of annual statutory returns
- Automatic production of registers and reports to ensure statutory compliance
- Automatic production of tailored correspondence to the Registrar and to clients
- Assignment of tasks and generation of procedures including date setting staff allocation and measurement
- Tracking the progress and status of forms to ensure deadlines are met and clients service is excellent
- Performance of global processes, such as change of auditor or address
- Share-related processes, such as buy-backs, transfers and allotments.