SecWare | What’s New In SecWare
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
In this 4 hour webinar, we will show you the new features and improvements in the latest version of SecWare.
- New Features
- Pending for entity information
- Location of Pending Transactions changed
- New pop up ID number field in Mandate letter
- Improved SecWare Search functionality
- Improved CoR39 functionality
- Registers Address label changed
- Showing a trustees representative in a Close Corporation
- Share premium information now showing in the Share Allotment Register
- New Company Information Report
- SecWare Reports defaulted to preview rather than printing
- New entity types: External profit and External Non-profit entities
- Introduction of a tool tip
- Text cut off from certain reports
- Transactions listed out of sequence in the Register of Members Share Accounts
- Spacing for Authorised persons being too wide in certain CIPC forms
- ID number validation fails to prevent duplicates
- Error message when generating a CM15
- Agent Code field removed
- The “Client Code” field allowed for more than 10 characters to be captured
- PI Score calculation was being rounded down
- “Include Pending Transactions” label enhanced
- Roleplayer info screen reflects Roleplayers as “Resigned”
- Share certificate consolidation process improved
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All SecWare Users
R451.00 per delegate excl. VAT.
For a more comprehensive description of this course please contact us by clicking here.
Click below to book:
There are no scheduled dates at the moment. Please contact your account manager.