CAREERS AT CQS
If you would like to apply for one of the following positions or are just interested in exploring opportunities with us, please send your cv to email@example.com
- Internal Account Manager >Generate new SAP BPC business by identifying potential clients and setting up new appointments for the sales executive with these clients
- External Sales Executive (AS) >Take responsibility for generating revenue and growing the market of an international and well respected financial software product in various markets (corporate, public sector, audit)
- External Sales Executive (PS) >Present and sell the performance solutions product offering (SAP BPC and DM) to new / prospective clients, and manage a patch with annual target for software licenses and implementation services
- Junior Internal Account Manager >Understand why “the ability to sell is the number one skill in business” – Robert Kiyosaki (author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad)
- Group Marketing Manager (EE) >Ensure CQS delivers consistent, high impact marketing that directly results in accelerated revenue growth
- Market Leader (Africa) > Be fully responsible for the leadership of the Africa business within CQS Audit Software, ensuring overall success in this space.
- Product Manager: VAT and Tax > Through collaborated efforts with the various business units, ensure that a world class product is delivered, and continuously innovated – in order to optimize the way in which our clients are able to carry out their core function.
- CaseWare Working Papers Consultant > Combine your technical and customer service skills to implement CaseWare at a wide range of professional clients
- CWWP Consultant > Implement a world-class software solution within corporate and public sector clients that entails both technical work and customer-facing consulting and training
- Solutions Architect > Utilise your excellent SAP BPC skills to conduct business analysis, and spearhead the design of required solutions.
- Junior ACL Configurations Specialist > Utilize your fresh ACL and internal audit knowledge in a configurations specialist role
- CaseWare Working Papers Support Consultant> Provide support to users experiencing problems using software or inquiring how to use specific features
- Product Developer> Practically apply ACL software technical product knowledge and industry knowledge, to contribute to the successful development of CQS products
- Recruitment Assistant (EE)> A golden stepping stone into corporate internal recruitment