Available Roles at CQS
Roles for Working Professionals
If you would like to apply for one of the following positions or are just interested in exploring opportunities with us, please send your cv to email@example.com
- Administrator – Consulting > Join the dynamic Audit Software Administration team, and provide operational support to the Consulting Team and Administration Team.
- Divisional Administrator > Handle all the sales and operational admin related duties for the business. Ensure customer satisfaction by ensuring all duties are performed quickly and accurately.
- Functional Development – Team Lead (Internal Only) > Use your proven CaseWare / CaseView functional development skills coupled with your ability to mentor and coach others, to lead the Functional Development space in the Audit Software development team.
- Audit Analytic Programmer > Be responsible for the development of audit analytics for our internally developed products (based on audit command language) and some programming to assist with the development, integration and implementation of our software products.
- Israel Business Development and General Manager > Consult to the dynamic CQS Confirmations team as the Business Development and General Manager in Israel. Use your passion for sales and company management / operational skills to develop this new market.
- Client Success Manager > An exciting opportunity for an ambitious customer-centric leader to further develop the success of our clients by leveraging customer metrics, technology and the leadership of a large training, consulting and support team.
- Corporate Market Leader > An incredible opportunity for an entrepreneurial-natured leader, with a passion for changing customer’s lives through technology.
- Tax Product Manager > A unique opportunity to combine your strategic firm leadership skills, passion for tax, and love for technology, by owning the strategic direction of our Tax product suite.
- Cloud Practice Product Manager > This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced practice leader or IT leader within an audit practice, to spearhead the revolutionary change through CaseWare Cloud software. Helping accounting firms save time, improve collaboration and make more money.
- Indirect Tax Product Manager > An exciting opportunity to take your passion and experience in VAT to the next level as a Product Manager for our pioneering and innovative ACL tax products.
- ERP Solution Architect > Provide guidance and a bridge between client requirements, implementation challenges and development understanding within the software engineering team. Use your technical skills to build exceptional content for our internal and external tools, maintaining a balance between user experience, functionality and special expertise in various ERP systems.
- Sales Manager > This is an incredible opportunity for an ambitious sales leader to join a world class sales engine, within an organization that has dominant market share and unrivaled brand recognisability.
- Sales Account Manager (Customer Success) > Create and lead the implementation of a strategy that drives and delivers a consistent customer experience. Map systems of the customer journey and identify gaps and potential upsell opportunities within current customer base.
- External Sales Executive – Africa > An incredible opportunity for a confident “tech savvy“ hunter looking for more than just a job, but to build their career! This role provides fantastic exposure to working in an emerging market and growing the businesses footprint across the continent through direct and indirect client engagements.
- Team Leader: CaseWare Working Papers Support > Oversee a dynamic, passionate team of support consultants, while growing your operational and strategic planning skills.
- Technical Support Consultant > Draw on your accounting and auditing knowledge to provide clients with product and technical support; both telephonically and via other channels (e-mail, online, web)
- Team Leader: Audit and Confirmations Support > Oversee the support team that provides support for Audit and Confirmations products, by providing operational direction, task delegation and the overall coaching and management of the team
- Training Team Lead > Use your proven training skills coupled with your ability to mentor and coach others, to lead the training team to achieve client success with our products.
ROLES FOR GRADUATES
- Solutions Delivery Coordinator > Be a key player in the success of the CQS GRC division through the coordination of projects and training activities as a Solutions Delivery Coordinator. This job is for a hardworking, dynamic graduate who is not afraid of a fast paced, changing environment where we strive to consistently deliver top class services to all our clients.
- Sales & Marketing Enthusiast > Be responsible for calling and building relationships with prospective clients across Africa who are interested in obtaining the world’s only data-driven GRC software.
- BackOffice Support Consultant x 2 > Launch your career in the exciting world of software support! Join a dynamic, passionate team and provide clients with world class support services.
- CaseWare Working Papers Support Consultant > Launch your career in the exciting world of software support! Join a dynamic, passionate team and provide clients with world class support services on a best of breed auditing software tool.