Available Roles at CQS
Roles for Working Professionals
If you would like to apply for one of the following positions or are just interested in exploring opportunities with us, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrator – Consulting > Join the dynamic Audit Software Administration team, and provide operational support to the Consulting Team and Administration Team.
- Functional Development – Team Lead (Internal Only) > Use your proven CaseWare / CaseView functional development skills coupled with your ability to mentor and coach others, to lead the Functional Development space in the Audit Software development team.
- Corporate Market Leader > An incredible opportunity for an entrepreneurial-natured leader, with a passion for changing customer’s lives through technology.
- Tax Product Manager > A unique opportunity to combine your strategic firm leadership skills, passion for tax, and love for technology, by owning the strategic direction of our Tax product suite.
- Cloud Practice Product Manager > This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced practice leader or IT leader within an audit practice, to spearhead the revolutionary change through CaseWare Cloud software. Helping accounting firms save time, improve collaboration and make more money.
- Indirect Tax Product Manager > An exciting opportunity to take your passion and experience in VAT to the next level as a Product Manager for our pioneering and innovative ACL tax products.
- Project Coordinator > Be a key player in the success of the CQS GRC division through the coordination of projects and training activities as a Project Coordinator.
- Demand Generation Specialist > Be responsible for cold calling new prospective clients for Audit and Risk Management software.
- Customer Experience Manager > Build long lasting relationships with our ACL customers with the foresight to expand the product range within each opportunity.
- Sales Manager > This is an incredible opportunity for an ambitious sales leader to join a world class sales engine, within an organization that has dominant market share and unrivaled brand recognisability.
- Team Leader: CaseWare Working Papers Support > Oversee a dynamic, passionate team of support consultants, while growing your operational and strategic planning skills.
- Technical Support Consultant (Internal Only) > Draw on your accounting and auditing knowledge to provide clients with product and technical support; both telephonically and via other channels (e-mail, online, web)
- Team Leader: Audit and Confirmations Support > Oversee the support team that provides support for Audit and Confirmations products, by providing operational direction, task delegation and the overall coaching and management of the team
- Training Team Lead > Use your proven training skills coupled with your ability to mentor and coach others, to lead the training team to achieve client success with our products.
ROLES FOR GRADUATES
- BackOffice Support Consultant (Internal Only) > Launch your career in the exciting world of software support! Join a dynamic, passionate team and provide clients with world class support services.
- CaseWare Working Papers Support Consultant > Launch your career in the exciting world of software support! Join a dynamic, passionate team and provide clients with world class support services on a best of breed auditing software tool.
Watch | Life at CQS