BizSuite Training Course
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
This exciting new training course will ensure you maximize on the functionalities of the new BizSuite 2014, providing you with the necessary skills to generate monthly management reports faster and simpler than ever before. This course will cover basic and advanced functionalities like creating and customizing the management reports to suit your requirements.
- The course layout includes specific BizSuite related content as well as basic CaseWare Working Papers steps to complete the management account.
- BizSuite related topics includes:
- Importing a divisional trial balance that will create the divisional structure (consolidation) within CaseWare
- Editing and customizing the management reports for user preference:
- Inserting new lines and columns
- Changing the properties of existing lines and columns
- Inserting paragraphs
- Creating and linking new notes
- Inserting subtotals and underlines
- Inserting additional tables, etc. Tools for completing the management accounts
- Setting up predefined reports
R2,115.00 per delegate excl. VAT Book 3 and get 10% off. Book 6 or more and get 20% off. For a more comprehensive description of this course download the course overview by clicking here.
R2,115.00 per delegate excl. VAT Book 3 and get 10% off. Book 6 or more and get 20% off.
For a more comprehensive description of this course download the course overview by clicking here.
Click below to book:
There are no scheduled dates at the moment. Please contact your account manager.
The CQS offices are easily accessible via the Gautrain and Gaubus. Please click here to view the Gautrain Timetables.