The solution specifically developed for SAIPA members
CaseWare SAIPA was specifically developed in conjunction with SAIPA for SAIPA members. Which means you’re assured of complete statutory compliance with the most up-to-date disclosure for IFRS and IFRS for SME. And you’ll be astonished by how little time it takes you to prepare your financial statements, because CaseWare’s built-in automations have proven efficiencies of up to 1000%, leading to faster turnarounds, more client satisfaction and, of course, better profits. All this, combined with built-in validation, automated lead schedules and SAIPA approved working papers, eliminate any risk of error and any risk to your practice. Now isn’t it time you started using CaseWare? After all, your Institute helped design it.
What Does CaseWare | SAIPA do?
CaseWare | SAIPA produces a full set of statutory financial statements according to IFRS and IFRS for SME, including: Statement of Financial Position, Comprehensive Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows and Statement of Changes in Equity. It includes all notes, accounting policies and lead schedules.
- Efficiency – CaseWare|SAIPA has a proven track record of reducing the time it takes to prepare financial statements by up to a 1000%. This allows for faster turnaround time, leading to better client satisfaction and higher profits.
- Compliance – Our expert content partners both locally and globally, consistently provide you with the most up-to-date disclosure for IFRS and IFRS for SME, thereby minimising your risk and ensuring your statutory compliance.
- Control – CaseWare’s built-in validation, automated lead schedules and SAIPA approved working papers increase accuracy and produce the highest quality financial statements.
- SAIPA approved content for working papers. Statement of Financial Position,
- Comprehensive Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows, all notes and accounting policies.
- SAIPA approved content for statutory financial statements for Close Corporations, Partnerships and Sole Proprietors.
- SAIPA approved checklists to ensure that you haven’t missed anything during the audit process.
- Produces a full set of statutory financial statements according to IFRS and IFRS for SME.
- Includes all the essential supporting documents and checklists you need for your non-audit engagement.
- Allows you to write up your client’s books from scratch or import their trial balance and map the accounts in CaseWare.
- Enables staff to quickly and accurately draw up financial statements.
- When passing a journal entry, all changes are automatically adjusted and reflect throughout the entire system.
- Lead schedules are automatically prepared and will allow you to view each account making up a line item on your financial statements
“I had experience of working with CaseWare Working Papers, so when deciding on what to use for financial statements for our trusts, we chose this because I knew it worked.” Dalena Treurnicht, Tax Manager King, Accounting Services