CaseWare will revolutionise the way you prepare annual financial statements
CaseWare has changed the way over five hundred thousand companies globally prepare IFRS financial statements.
CaseWare has been synonymous with automated IFRS financial statements for over 15 years. No more messy spreadsheets and word documents, CaseWare will revolutionise the way you prepare annual financial statements. That’s because we’ve automated many of the traditional tasks associated with the preparation of annual financial statements, like automating all your statements, notes, accounting policies, lead schedules, adjusting journal entries, not to mention the time spent on formatting. And our team of expert content partners, both locally and abroad, consistently keep you up-to-date with the latest disclosure changes for International Financial Reporting Standards. CaseWare also has a built-in validation system that red flags any discrepancies, which not only saves time, but increases accuracy too. CaseWare is so easy to implement that you can be up and running in just two weeks.
“The longer auditors have to work at the company, the more it costs us. With CaseWare Working Papers, I can hand over the information they require -in exactly the format they require. We invested in the auditor methodology templates, so there is no need for the auditors to re-work anything – with obvious cost benefits for K. Carrim Holdings.”
-Irfanan Abdulla Mia
Group CFO, K. Carrim Holdings
- Efficiency – CaseWare automates a full set of IFRS annual financial statements, including Statement of Financial Position, Comprehensive Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flow as well as all Notes and Accouting Policies.
- Compliance - Our expert content partners both locally and globally, consistently provide you with the most up-to-date disclosure for International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Consolidation – CaseWare’s powerful consolidation facility allows you to consolidate multiple entities and prepare 4/6 column consolidated financial statements.
- Consistency – CaseWare eliminates the risk of errors and inconsistencies associated with using massive spreadsheets. Built-in validation immediately brings any discrepancies to your attention. Lead sheets and overall analytical review documents are automatically updated in realtime providing you with a complete electronic audit file.
- Getting data into CaseWare is easy as CaseWare imports Trial Balance or General Ledger data from most popular accounting packages.
- Mapping is done only once and is done by a simple click, drag and drop.
- Adjustments can be done directly on CaseWare by doing a simple journal entry. View the effect of adjustments in all places, instantly. Manage and track all adjustments in your file to ensure there are no loose ends and un-reconciled items.
- CaseWare customises the financial statement compliance to what is applicable to your company. This is automatically adjusted every year.
- Automated lead schedules allow you to drill down on every amount on your financial statement, PLUS they are ready to use by your auditor.
- Additional supporting documents can be incorporated, linked and referenced in CaseWare to create a complete electronic audit file.
- CaseWare also takes care of all your formatting issues such as the numbering of note references, notes, accounting policies, page numbers, index, headers and more saving you even more time.