WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
The primary objective of this half day course is to ‘paint’ a clean picture of what the CaseWare Consolidation feature can accomplish, as well as to ensure that you are comfortable with ‘hands-on’ input of information concerning the foundation of the consolidation.
- Set up a consolidation structure (including subsidiaries, branches and divisions etc);
- Work in a consolidation file;
- Pass consolidation journal entries;
- Use Foreign Exchange for multi-nationals;
- Create multi-level consolidations;
- Produce consolidated financial statements (including new 6-columns for IFRS);
- Roll forward consolidated CaseWare files.
R475.00 per delegate excl. VAT
For a more comprehensive description of this course please contact us by clicking here.
Click below to book:
There are no scheduled dates at the moment. Please contact your account manager.
The CQS offices are easily accessible via the Gautrain and Gaubus. Please click here to view the Gautrain Timetables.