3 out of 4 auditing firms in South Africa use CaseWare to ensure compliance with IFRS disclosure and International Standards on Auditing
Not only do the top auditing firms in South Africa use CaseWare, but so do over 90% of the Top 100. And it’s easy to see why: CaseWare improves efficiencies by up to 1000%, which means something that may have taken you most of the day, could now take you less than an hour to complete. CaseWare helps you comply with International Standards on Auditing, IFRS and IFRS for SME. And our team of expert content partners consistently keep you up-to-date with the latest disclosure changes. CaseWare gives you greater control with a built-in validation process that reduces the risk of errors and any risk to your practice. So no matter what the size of your practice, CaseWare will always make a big difference.
The Key Benefits of CaseWare | Audit
- Efficiency – CaseWare has a proven track record of significantly increasing engagement efficiency and the preparation of financial statements by up to a 1000%.
- Compliance – Our expert content partners both locally and globally, consistently provide you with the most up-to-date disclosure for IFRS, IFRS for SME and GRAP as well as International Standards on Auditing.
- Control – CaseWare enables you to electronically manage the entire audit process from planning to review stage. CaseWare’s built-in validation immediately brings any discrepancies to your attention.
- The only integrated engagement solution including working papers, audit methodologies, compliant financial statements, tax returns, business reporting and financial analytics.
- Automated financial statements, based on the latest IFRS & IFRS for SMEs including: Statement of Financial Position, Comprehensive Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flow, Statement of Changes in Equity, all notes, accounting policies and automated lead schedules.
- CaseWare’s built-in financial reporting engine means no manual drafting or retyping.
- Make any adjustments in your engagement file and the entire system will be automatically updated from working papers through to the financial statements and schedules. Adjusting journal entries can also easily be exported back to the client’s accounting system.
- Uses Probe Audit, the leading audit methodology which caters for the latest Audit Standards and integrates fully with the rest of the engagement file.
- A comprehensive library of system descriptions, controls, weaknesses and recommendations.
- Simple and easy data acquisition as client trial balances are easily imported directly from most accounting packages.
- Ensures compliance with disclosure and audit requirements, particularly important in these times of rapidly changing standards.
- All supporting engagement documents can be stored in CaseWare’s document manager, providing one central data storage and retrieval point.
- An engagement manager as well as compression and roll forward functions also provide powerful storage and protection features after the completion of an engagement.
- CaseWare supports the varied internal and external distribution needs within an engagement. Among the features is a built-in PDF writer to create documents for electronic distribution.
- CaseWare’s powerful technology supports a multi-user, mobile and paperless environment. This makes it the ideal solution for practices concerned with mobility, productivity, data protection and integrity.
- Ensures consistent quality and accuracy. The increased reliability of content and results eases the burden on reviewers.
- Reduces training requirements as all functions are contained in a single tool using the same interface and design methodology
- Provides a powerful, reliable engagement solution necessary to gear the firm for bigger or more complex engagements.
- Powerful review features enable you to review the file and add comments as you work.
“CaseWare is user-friendly, with an intuitive interface. Trainees are able to learn the solution quickly and go out on audit within three months.”
- Shahin Ahmed, Desai
Bhagat & Jeena