The National Treasury has concluded the process of establishing a panel of service providers for provision of an Integrated Financial Management and Internal Control System for local government.
Based on the above we would like to reassure all our CaseWare Municipality users that in terms of mSCOA compatibility, there should be no concern. As usual we always put our clients first and therefore in terms of CaseWare, we have made sure that we are in a position to assist in making sure your mSCOA project plan goes as seamless as possible. Further to this we would like to inform clients that CQS had partnered with 5 of the 7 successful bidders, this assuring you that we are a credible third party solution.
Reasons why to not worry about mSCOA and CaseWare affiliation:
- CQS CaseWare was included in the tender process and are affiliated with 5 successfully chosen bidders
- We are actively involved in several pilot sits, testing the changes we made to CaseWare
- CQS CaseWare strive to work with and integrate with all ERP systems whether they are on the panel or not
- For the past two years we were already updating CaseWare to include mSCOA requirements
- We will continue to update our software to include any further or new mSCOA requirements – not just for annual financial statements but for section to 71 and 72 updates too
To find out more information on the above you can contact Ayanda on 011 507 0182 or click here